Thursday, June 05, 2008

Light

Contrary to popular opinion, I am not dead. It is true I have not posted in ages, but I blame that on 20 hours a day of ochem. But my thought of the while is this: Heaven is supposed to be a higher state that we are in currently. God, Christ, angels, etc will on occasion drop from this higher state to visit us mere mortals. When they do, they are often described as being wreathed in a halo of brilliant light. Now consider this, an electron will also emit light as it drops from a higher to lower state. Different states have different colors. My religion says that there are different levels within heaven. If descending from heaven is akin to electron de-excitation then visitors from the different planes might have different colors. Energy evaluations using Planck's constant, C, and the Rydeberg equation to follow.

No comments: