Monday, August 20, 2007

What a Crazy Summer!

So the summer started off ordinarily enough. The first few weeks I was the nature director for Camp Steiner, the highest camp in the northern hemisphere 10,400 feet. This entailed a usual progression from Doctor Seuss, to George Washington, to the Environ-Mental scientist, to a rousing round of tick off scouts day. But about mid summer things got strange. 1. I got promoted to program director. I was now the nut running the nut house. And 2. I am now a member of the LDS church. Gasp! Me. Yeaup its true. I joined the LDS church. Proof I like to read: I have been a member now for three weeks and I have read the D&C, the Book of Mormon, The Bible, Jesus the Christ, Preach my Gospel, True to the Faith, Gospel Principles, Teachings of Spencer W. Kimball, The Youth pamphlets, and quite a few others. The other unusual things that happened is that we had a family of bears in camp. Oh and stay tuned more puns are forth coming. Good luck all of my new readers I hope you enjoy my personal realm of insanity.

1 comment:

Ki said...

Welcome home.