The age of a rodent cutting down trees
Beantler: The second branch fromt eh base of a deer's antler
Bibliomancy: making random predictions from the bible.
When the dentist isn't pulling your leg.
Large Italian fog
An Opera by Mozart (actually a type of cherry)
8. Topless Beach:
A place with no strings attached (sorry)
What gets sailors pumped up
10. Billings Gate: a fish market in London known for foul vulgar abusive talk--Not to be confused with the talk that results from dealing with a special computer someone.
Life with its urps and downs
A totally tube-ular science
14. Bird of Prey:
A catholic eagle
Your comming out day
16. Black eyed Susan:
An abuse case
A way of making your point
18 Beach farming:
Splash and Berm agriculture
19. Blank verse:
Not doing an English assignment
20. The Blarney Stone:
Something that needs kissing up to
21. Future Blazonry:
Harlding times to come
A job that is spotty at best
Rollin in the dough
The kid who helps you put away your blocks
Its not a hair color its a way of life
One who is chaste
28. blow torch:
Escaping by the ascetalyne of your pants
29. Bludgeon stick:
Which aviation enthusiast and early 1900s philanthropist really likes color?
30. Successful Bluff:
One who hogs a communication
32. Bobby Pin:
A British Police sting
33. Bob sled Runner:
See also low Resolution
35. Full Cavity check:
A good dentist
An online website devoted to thrown weapons on a string used for entangling.
37. bad bolt:
One that doesn't hold its ground well
38. Bomb Shell:
The remains of an animal found on an Iraqi beach
39. A fighter jet taking off with after burners:
A device for leaving you wondering whats the uproar
40. Book of matches:
The most reading some people do
A return investment
Something that can't easily be tossed away
42. Border patrol:
A boundary value problem
I can't hear you you are breaking up
44. I think the dealings at the Boston Tea Party went a little overboard
Botryoidal :resssembling a bunch of grapes
A Craft Fare
A device with a lot of drawbacks (the same is true of a football team)
The part of a ship that really gets you a wake
48. Violin bow:
We all have our foibbles
What do astronomers fold?
Whats the hold up
Connect the dots
Connect the thoughts
53. Unlavend bread:
Last but not yeast
54. Breeding ground:
A Teem environment
Good for what ales ya
56. Brick Kiln:
A place under heavy mortar fire
57. A bride without a groom:
One who weds herself
58. What do you call a euphausid clock:
Time to krill
What is found in unclean bapartments
A mother worrying about her young
64. Toddler snakes:
Brownie in motion
Brume: is a fog
Bubble and Squek is an English dish of cabbage and potatoes
A spendable allowance
Something that gives you the run around
A Bumbershoot is an umbrella
One who gets tight with barrels
See an attachment
A real stickler
72. Bunsen Burner:
An old flame
Red tape dispencer
A magnate material
A house of Whore
A place where they practice can-can-abalism
78. Burn when things are starting to heat up
79. Butt Joint:
Don't even think about smoking it
Something that must be pushed, especially if red
What grows on your nice shirts if you don't wash them
A female butterfly
Like a mistress but for your butt
What ladies wear that is long an flowing and covers their back side (butt dress)
85. Buzz saw:
What was seen by Edwin Aldrin on the first landing on the moon. What _____
86. Buzz saw:
How a bee cuts wood
Roman in the fall
I've been Bee-zy, but I'll post a few more for good Bee-ness. Since the dictionary ran out of words witha bee that I could make fun of I thought perhaps I could finish off with a spelling Bee of sorts.
88. does a Bee break out in hives??
89. Do Bee matriachs have to worry about beeing drag queens?
90. What is an Apis mellifera's (the scientific name for a bee) favorite online game?
91. What does the relative of a wasp sleep?
When it is her Bee-dtime
92. What was the question on a bumblers math final?
Two Bee or not two bee?
93. Bee paparatzi stay up on the latest buzz.
94. What do you call a clutsy flying insect?
A Bumbling bee
95. Do bees play hive and go seek?
96. Two bees were in a race to a flower?
It was necter necter all the way
97. Do bees go into pollentics?
98. What is a bees favorite piano piece by Chopin?
99. What does a bee call an Italian cornmeal dish?
100. Who is an insects favorite blues guitar player?
101. Hive a Great Day!! And remember BEE prepared.