101 hairy pottery puns (but because I have decreed that today should be a random day, they get weird later. Today's theme is puns that I have posted today.)
1. You should make with ceramics a ceramic donught. It could be a glazed donut.
2. Or a bat bat.
3. Is what you have made a skull-pture?
4. I must say, your halloween decorations have a certain flair about them.
5.That skull is hot, oooh burn!
6.You should make a ceramic weed, it would be pottery pot.
7. Beware he could kiln a man.
8. or you should make a ceramic barn--its the pottery barn.
9. I am sure you are fired up about your new project.
10. A toast to you.
11. You should put a ceramic cow out in a pasteur, let it out to glaze.
12. If you made an iceberg, would it be a glazier.
13. If it is a knight, is it sir-amic?
14. Now that you have passed ceramics are you potty trained?
15. Potty at your house, sorry for all the potty humor.
16. If they made a pottery spinning device made of herbs would it be a wheel of thyme?
17. If you made a ceramic futuristic gun is it a glazer beam?
18. If you don't want to make ceramics are you glazy?
And now for something completely different, just to bug you
19. Which insect best describes your relatives?
20. What is the motto of the Bug scouts?
21. What is an insects mouth parts favorite horror movie character?
22. What do you call a snowman mad by an insects body segments after their thorax?
The abdominal Snowman
23. Why don't people like beetles?
They bug people
24. How is our current Government like a curious two year old?
They both play with bugs (among other reasons)
25. What did the bee with a lisp say when someone stepped on his leg?
Hey, wasp where you steph
26. What was the permiscuous bug arrested for?
27. Who is an insects favorite king?
28. What is an insects favorite car?
The VW Beetle
29. Which insect grows on the north side of trees?
30. This thing is a Giant Weta. Its about 8 inches long, heavier than a sparrow and it fulfills the same niche as a mouse. Its name is a shortening of the Maori Wetanga- God of Ugly things. Incidently Peter Jacksons workshop is the Weta Workshop. This thing is so ugly it makes me want to weta myself.
31. Do insect students have to turn in a term-ite paper?
32. What do you call a fly with no wings?
33. Why did the fly go into journalism?
To stay up on the latest buzz
34. What did the bug use to cut down a Norse Tree?
35. Which insect will you find under Mistle toe?
A Madagascar Kissing cockroach
36. What comes out of insect volcanoes?
Beware it changes again right here.
37. What is a Raman packets favorite hero?
38. Why are most noodle packets Islamic?
They like to celebrate Raman-dan
39. What is the motto of a noodle pack?
When in Raman do as the Ramans
40. Why did Abraham have soup while in the desert?
Because God will provide the Raman
41. What uncooked soup did Moses eat while in the desert?
42. Which soup do the Hindus worship?
43. Which soup god do the Egyptians worship?
44. What is imbibed heavily in the Carribbean?
45. What type of soup eaters are cattle?
46. What is a famous Reggae song about soup?
Bob Marley's "We be Raman, You can be a Raman too."
47. Which dangerous yearly bovine festival is celebrated in Spain?
The Raman of the bulls
48. How did knights of the Middle Ages storm the soup castles?
With a battering raman
49. What is the favorite soup of a courtroom?
The soup de Jour
50. What city is the capital of soup?
Noodlei (New Delhi)
51. What do soups do for a hobby?
They pasta time
52. Wha tis a soup flavoring packets favorite movie?
MSG and commander
53. What happend to the noodle when he found himself on a deserted island?
He was Stranded
54. What do you say to raman that has done a job well?
55. What is a soups officianado's favorite movie?
Raman (rain man)
56. What brand of soup do you get if you have a bone marrow transplant?
57. What did the spectator say about the newly wed bowl of noodles?
Ah they make a cute cup o'
58. How do they fit so much flavor into the raman seasoning?
59. What is a child soups favorite dish?
Mac a raman and cheese
Random fact from Wikipedia:
Raman spectroscopy is a spectroscopic technique used in condensed matter physics and chemistry to study vibrational, rotational, and other low-frequency modes in a system.
60. So how do chemists know what something is made of?
They use Raman Spectroscopy
So for the above posts I have realized again that I have been misspelling one of my favorite soups. Sorry, corrections to come later, but for now, more cool facts from Wiki:
Ramen ラーメン or 拉麺, rāmen is a Japanese dish of noodles served in broth that originated in China. It tends to be served in a meat-based broth, and uses toppings such as sliced pork (チャーシュー, chāshū), dried seaweed (海苔, nori), kamaboko, green onions, and even corn. Almost every locality or prefecture in Japan has its own variation of ramen, from the tonkotsu ramen of Kyūshū to the miso ramen of Hokkaidō.
62. What is a German hard rock enthusiast's favorite soup band?
63. What is a famous old time movie about noodle soup?
Singing in the ramen
Still quoting Wiki
- Shio ("salt") ramen soup is clear, almost transparent. It is probably the oldest of the four and, like the Chinese maotang (毛湯), is a simple chicken broth.
- Tonkotsu ("pork bone") ramen is usually cloudy white. It is similar to the Chinese baitang (白湯) and is a thick broth made with crushed pork bones that have been boiled for hours. It is a specialty of Kyūshū and is often served with beni shoga (pickled ginger).
- Shōyu ("soy sauce") ramen soup is made by adding a soy-based sauce to a clear stock usually made from chicken and various vegetables. It is popular in Honshū. A popular seasoning is black pepper.
- Miso ramen is a relative newcomer, having reached national prominence around 1965. This uniquely Japanese ramen, which was developed in Hokkaidō, features a broth that combines chicken stock with a fermented soybean paste. It is often topped with sweetcorn and butter.
Sapporo, from the capital of Hokkaidō, is especially famous for its ramen. Most people in Japan associate Sapporo with its rich miso ramen which was invented there and which is ideal for Hokkaidō's harsh, snowy winters. Sapporo miso ramen is typically topped with sweetcorn, butter, beansprouts, finely chopped pork, and garlic, and sometimes local seafood such as scallop, squid, and crab.
Kitakata in northern Honshū is known for its rather thick, flat, curly noodles served in a pork-and-niboshi broth. The area within its former city boundaries has the highest per-capita number of ramen establishments. Ramen has such prominence in the region that locally, the word soba usually refers to ramen, and not to actual soba which is referred to as nihon soba ("Japanese soba").
What is known as Tokyo style ramen consists of slightly thin, curly noodles served in a soy-flavoured chicken broth. The broth typically has a touch of dashi, as old ramen establishments in Tokyo often originate from soba eateries. Standard toppings on top of chopped scallion, menma, and sliced pork are kamaboko, egg, nori, and spinach. Ikebukuro, Ogikubo and Ebisu are three areas in Tokyo known for their ramen.
Hakata ramen originates from Hakata district of Fukuoka city. It has a rich, milky, pork-bone tonkotsu broth and rather thin, non-curly and resilient noodles. Often, distinctive toppings such as beni shoga (pickled ginger), sesame seeds, and picked greens are left on tables for customers to serve themselves. Ramen stalls in Hakata and Tenjin are well-known within Japan. Recent ramen trends have made Hakata ramen one of the most popular types of ramen in Japan, and these days several chain restaurants specializing in Hakata ramen can be found all over the country.
Again, avoiding copyright problems, that's from Wikipedia "ramen" accessed on 10/23/07 12:0364. So are oriental soup clothings called Ramenents?
65. Is a naked noodle a Nude-le?
66. What was Roosevelt's famous anti depression soup campaign?
The Noodle (new deal)
67. Why are the Japanese salty ramens so flashy?
Its all for Shio
68. How much does pork bone Ramen weigh?
69. What type of toy trucks are popular in Japan?
70. How do you learn to make soy sauce soup?
71. Why is Hokkaido's famous national soups always served in pairs?
Because Miso-ry loves company
72. What comes out of the ramen trees?
73. When a Spianiard cries for help and wants some soup, does he Cry Sopporo Sopporo!
(Soccoro is Spanish for help)
74. What HBO mafia show is popular among Japanese soup gourmands?
75. If a Kitty cat were made into a Japanese soup would it be a Kitakata?
76. SO if you are playing magic the Gathering and someone plays the Flying Spaghetti Monster with Flash, Have they played Instant Noodles? (http://www.venganza.org/ It won't help, but it is funny.)
77. What is the favorite type of soup for athelets?
Sweet and sour
78. What does a ramen chef do to his car?
He soups it up.
79. Is the favorite type of chemistry of Guido d'Arezzo?
80. What seaserpent appears randomly?
The randomness monster
81. Have you heard about Ayn's morphine dispenser that was put on random mode?
It is a Rand numb generator
82. What are these jokes getting to be?
83. Why will religion never be administered in shots?
Because then you will be taking the Lord's name in vein.
84. What is a cartoon elephants favorite movie?
85. What do chaotic infants suck?
86. If you aren't fast enough to be random can you still be jogdom?
87. If you fall apart while being random are you really rend dom?
88. How do you get power from randomness?
Hook it up to a random generator
Don't look back the lemmings are gaining on you.
89. I don't want to work in a cubicle when I grow up, though I wouldn't mind a hypercubicle.
90. Singularities are NOT pointless
91. If lions make a mistake doe they erroar?
92. If you are sick can you cure it with a home ramendy?
93. Wedding rings, fields, and vectors
94. Alls weld that ends weld
95. H.G. Welds
96. Have you heard about the aquifers that contained mercury?
They are said to be authentic Hg Wells
97. That is just a real pain in the asprine
98. Moses spent 40 days on top of the mountain because God typed the stone tablets in Windows 1.0
100. Why do geneticists like DNA to do math with? Because they can practice adenine and subtractenine
101. I am sane.