Thursday, October 11, 2007

See told ya...


NerdTests.com says I'm a Kinda Dorky Nerd God.  What are you?  Click here!

Hmm, it seems I need to work on my awkwardness a bit. Moreover, I think I am over represented in the computer bit, but seriously UNDER represented in quite a few areas. I mean come on non mutually exclusive or exhaustive choices, no ALL of them options! As per dating they stop at a year sans date, There have been times where the wait interval between dates was ones of years. Their reading/book options did not include for multiple books over 300 pages, phone books, dictionaries, phone books, or even as I have said the all of the above option. They asked me who created Battle Star Galactica--and I assumed Ben Bova the author of the original book series, of which they did not have an option for, or for his sequal Black hole. They allowed for only ONE of the many ways in which Aristotle was wrong. They did not ask in what I could code. And what is with the one choice options, that don't even make sense? They don't have tried out for Jeopardy and nearly actually got on Jeopardy. Moreover again I cannot believe they do not make reference to the most classic of movies. Where's the Monty Python man! Show the love. In the pick one out of the six catagories they need more "Screw this group options" I would personally trade all of group 2, 4, 5, and 6 for an extra blip on group 1. Ah well, I can still revel in my nerdom status, even if it isn't where I rightfully belong, but oh well I guess they can't please every one. ;)

No comments: