Monday, November 13, 2006

Apophasis

So I promised I would post a post with a bit more substance and less malice later today. Only I didn't think any of you would care to read a blog listing my course schedule next semester and how it contains the second semester of calculus based statistics, ecology, plant biology, ordinary differential equations taught by the only professor I have been unanimously warned to avoid. I didn't think anyof you wanted to even know what linear algebra is or that it is taught by the heavy metal uber strange professor listed under "One Weird Professor!" I didn't think any of you wanted to even think about any of that. So maybe I'll forgo my second post for today afterall. So sorry.

1 comment:

Boom said...

Incidently, for those of you for which that last post regarding my schedule really didn't make much sense--Click on the title it will clear things up a bit.