Wednesday, November 22, 2006

TiEPos

So I was reading back through some of my posts--aparently there are quite a few typos in them. For now I am going to simply wave my hands at them and exclaim that they live here to henceforth I shan't eradicate them yet--Just yet anyways. I might yet become a linguistic exterminator and attempt to vanquish such thinglies. But for now they can have the run of the place. Incidently a fun excercise might be to read through all several hundred of my postings and keep a running tally of my composural mistakes. But somehow I get the feeling that if I am some what lax in MY efforts to hunt them down, I don't imagine anyone else will either. Ah well Have a Happy thanksgiving may it be free of misgivings and hope your day goes better than the turkey's.

No comments: