Tuesday, November 28, 2006

There will be no blood spilled today.

So here's how much of a pascifist I am. Today in microbiology lab we did blood typing e.g. our own. I don't not hurt things. I could not even prick myself. Four times I tried. Four times I failed. My hand was trembling so badly it got to the point that I couldn't get to the point. I took a stab at it. I was being a prick. But I just could not come to the point. I couldn't do it. I do not kill. Not even flies or spiders. Aparently I do not even hurt. To me ALL life is important. All life is special even sacred. Perhaps if the world felt this was so there would be Peace. My charge for today is to imagine a world in which we do not destroy, what would that be like? I cannot change the whole world in one swoop, but I can change the world. It might take a while, but it can be done. Today I will be the one to change. I will not kill. I will encourage you not to kill and to encourage others. Tomorrow it is up to you. So let there be peace.

1 comment:

Boom said...

So just so as not to be plagerizing. I got Mr. Dove from: http://www.cob-net.org/photos/peace-dove02.jpg