101 Hard Rock puns (geography and geology, actually)
1. Who is a famous singer of geography in the 1940s?
2. What type of math do geographers do?
Aden and Subtracten
3. What game do geographers play?
4. What is a geographer's favorite letter?
5. What comes after Geology?
6. What part of bread do geologists like the most?
7. What is over a geologist's fireplace?
8.What geologic era is really a multitool?
9. Who are a geographer's favorite superheros?
Baffin And Robin
10. How does a geographer tie something down?
11. What play did James Lovelock write in 1978?
Gaeas and Dolls
12.What signs are you likely to see in rural Norway?
OSLO Children at play
13. Which country's capital is increasing the fastest?
Ireland, everything there is Dublin
14. What is the angriest country?
15. What is the favorite food in Morocco?
16. What movie released a number of years ago took place in Morocco
and stared Will Smith?
17. Why are geographers so good at cooperating in kindergarten?
Because they have already learned to Sahara
18. What are you likely to find in upscale hotels along the Ivory Coast?
A Cote check
19. What is the motto of a geographer?
Here today Ghana tomorrow
20. What are college age African geographers to have?
A Togo party
21. What do geometers and geographers have in common?
They both measure Angolas
22. What do you do if you encounter a wild African animal?
Make no Sudan movements
23. How are the three geography stooges?
Larry, Curly and Mozambique
24. What is the name of an African Rap song?
25. What is the smartest body of water on Earth?
The sea near Egypt, it is well Red
26. If something goes wrong in the Persian Gulf is it a bad Oman??
27. Are geographers Gaea or strait??
28. In which country can you find the primordial soup?
29. What is the plainest country on Earth?
30. Athens and you shall retheivens?
31. In which Eastern European city are you likely to find monster claws?
32. Where is the European wall street?
33. Is it important to understand everything about cities in Germany?
No, as long as you get the Essen of it
34. How did you get to the Middle East?
35. What do you call soft balls from Afghanistan?
Hindu Kush balls
36. What is the bluest country?
37.Where do geographers go for sandwiches?
The New Delhi
38. What is another motto of geographers?
Bengal done that
39.Where in Egypt do you go to get your back realigned?
To a Cairo-practor
40. What do African geographers put on their sandwiches?
Dar Es Salaami
41. What do geographers pick up along a beach?
42. Where was Eve kick out of?
The graden of ADEN
43. What game do Indian geographers play?
Dhaka Dhaka Goose
44. Why are the forest of along the Himalayas so busy?
Because that's where the Indus Tree is?
45. What is the current model of Asian enzymes called?
The Indused fit model
46. What do South East Asians put on their clothes?
47.What is a popular drink amoung Asian geographers?
48. What is a popular Asian programming language?
49.How do Philippinos send their mail?
In Manilla Envelops
50. In which capital can you find a marsupial eating Eucalyptus?
51. Which country is the most formal?
52. Laos but not least
53. On which Indonesian island can you see more Hollywood stars than any other?
54. What does a geographer like to blow bubbles in?
55. What do you get if you mix astronomy and geography?
A super Novaya
56. Where can a geographer find some cents?
On a pennysula
57. What is an Asian geographer's favorite toy?
58. What do Australian ladies carry their belongings in?
59. Which current is the favorite of glaciologists?
The Anarctic Cirque-compolar current
60. WHy is an exotic fruit like an ocenographer?
They both study currants
61. Why is an electrician like an oceanographer?
They both study current events
62. What should you do if you are feeling ill in the South Pacific?
Stick out your Tonga
63.What song of the South pacific did Carl Orff write?
64. How does a geographer reduce friction?
WIth ball Bering Straits
65. How does a geographer find a girl?
Through the international date line
66.Where in Alaska can you get money?
67. What does a geographer call it when he/she forgets multiple things at once?
68. On which island is there the greatest ammount of eructation?
Canada's Belcher Island
69. Which type of art can be found in the Carribbean?
70. What island chain is really the crown of a princess?
Tiarra del Fuego
71. What is a popular hobby amound Antarctic explorers?
Learning to Weddell
72. Have you hear about the person who sommeraulted across the Ross Ice shelf?
She wanted to flip the Byrd
73. There is a a song written about a region in Antarctica?
Charlie Parker's Welcom to Byrd Land
74.Which Antarctic region is the most elegaic?
75. In which town can you find more superheros than any other?
76. What might a youthful geographer traveling down South be entertained by?
77. The Seismologist was found guilty, aparently he was at fault.
78. Which form of rock has the best breathe?
79. Ig toe ous, ig shin ous, ig knee ous
80. How do geologist pedal to work?
On a rock cycle
81. What math do geologists deal with frequently?
Sineclines and Cosineclines
82. Why did the geologist stand on a fault?
He wanted to Transform himself
83. What do you call two geologist fighting out in a field?
84.Where do geologists have their fortunes read?
by a Gypsum
85. What is the geolgoic sea near California?
The Sea of Quartzes
86. What do geologists eat off of?
87. What do geolgoists drink?
Gin and Tech-tonics
88. What is the favorite musical instrumetn of a geologist?
A Mantle in (mandolin)
89.How do plate techtonic scientists keep their teeth clean?
By studying the fossil flossopterixs
90. What is a oceanographer's favorite cartoon"
ALVIN and the chipmunks
91. Why wasn't the geologist on time?
He was slate
92. What does a geologist like to eat?
Earth cakes (quakes)
93. Why is a geographer like a Pepsi company?
They both study POPulations
94. What does a meteorolgist say when a wind secret has been leaked?
The Katabatic is out of the bag
95. Why is a spark jumping a gap like an island chain?
They both involve arcs
96. What book about oceanic drilling did Jules Verne write?
JOIDES to the Center of the Earth
97. Where on the East coast of America can you get fruit?
In the Apple-achins
98.The Dixie Chicks wrote a song about Russian geography. Do you know
what it was?
Ural's gotta die
99. What do Russians wear on their feet?
100. What type of televison do they have in Afghanistan?
101. Why are these jokes so good?
They just rock