101 Ancient Civilization Jokes
1. A man in a sheet stubbed his toega
2. When asked to give the ending for nouns the Latin Declined
3. What footwear does a Greek God wear?
4. What starch can be found near Babylon?
5. Which ancient civilization is the hardest to clean up?
6. Which warring mongol was arrested for fraud?
7. have you heard about the people running for reelection in the Roman Senate?
They took a stab at it
8. Which roman emperor is the windiest?
9. Which Emperor had the most morals?
The Roman Emperor, he was on the straight and Nero
10. Which Greek letter is a Star Wars character?
11. Why did the Geek letter owe so much money?
It lost a beta
12. Who is the matriarch of the Greek alphabet?
Their Gamma (Grandma)
13. Where do Greek letters get their hair done?
At the ep-salon
14. How does a Greek letter show disagreement?
15.How do Greek letters get married?
In Sigma and in health
16. What is the most important Greek letter to bring if you ever
explore the galaxy?
17.How does a Greek letter express malcontent with the world?
With a Psi
18. Why couldn't the Egyptian god speak?
He was a little Horus
19. What is an Egyptian cheerleaders favorite cheer?
Ra Ra Ra
20. What Greek god lies just below Earth's crust?
21. How do Greeks keeps their fields looking so green?
They practice Acropolis rotation
22.Why do all the busts of Ancient Greeks look so old?
Because they have been Aegean
23.Which Greek god is the windiest?
24.What is a famous quote from Jason Descartes?
Cognito Argo sum
25.Why does no one go to Greece?
Because getting their is a pain in the Athens
26.Why is Greek painting not taught is physics class?
Because it is an Artemis not a scientist
27.How do Greeks find their way around?
By using a road Atlas
28.What directions can be traveled by a Roman god?
Baccus and Forewardus
29.Why can't you get tech support in the Greek underworld?
Because their Cerberus down
30. What does Pollux use to maintain his car?
31.Why do you never hear much about the civilization of Minos?
Because they are dis Crete
32. The location of a battle written by Tolkien, do you know what it was?
33. Daedalus follows Nautilus (or rather his son did)
34. What is a book by Oscar Wilde about Ancient Greece?
The Portrait of Dorians Grey
35. What is the most important part of Greek Poetry?
36. What happened tot he Trojans?
They were shown the Dorians
37. How did the Ancient Greeks do their laundry?
With a washer and dryad
38.Why is Cupid such a good archer?
He is good with his Eros
39. If you were an Ancient Greek how would you catch a cow?
40. What might an ancient craps player have said?
41.Which Ancient Greek orator married Marge?
42. What do you call the monstrous sisters with snakes for hair, when
they are asleep?
43. What happened to Perseus when he grew old?
He was beginning to go graeae
44. What is the favorite musical instrument of Greek monsters?
45. What is the motto of an Ancient Greek goddess?
46. Where did the Ancient Greek goddess have to be?
At a Hera appointment
47. With what are an Ancient Greeks towels labeled?
His And Hercules
48. Hestia makes wastia
49. What is a favorite game of Ancient Greek mythology?
Hydra and go seek
50. These jokes are either funny or they are not, you might call them
hit or myth
51. What is a Hypothe-zeus?
It is an Iphicles then statement (a hypothesis is an if then statement)
52. Why were the citizens of Crete seasick?
They were Knossos
53. What is the motto of Hercules after slaying the Hydra?
Live and Lerna (Lerna is supposedly the village where Hercules slew the hydra)
54. What is the most effective way of teaching ancient myths?
via mixed Medea
55. What did the Greek scholar win?
The myth America pageant
56.What does an Ancient Roman say when annoyed?
You're getting on Minervas
57. What did the people of Minos pave their roads with?
58. What is another name for Hercules's first labor?
59. How do you profess your love for a sea nymph?
"I will love you whether you are Nereid or farid"
60. Why did the Satyr have such a head ache?
He was hit on the head with a pan
61. Why is it so cold in Greece?
Because it is Phrygid
62.How do Ancient microbes get around?
63. Why was the hero wandering around the desert of the dead?
He was looking for shade
64. What is another game popular in Ancient Greek mythology?
Pick up Styx
65. What sauce did Tantalus put on his food?
66. Is there honor among Thebes??
67. Is the ruler of Ancient Egypt a tyrant?
Yes, but at least he's Pharaoh
68. How do the rulers of Egypt attract females?
With their Pharaoh mones
69. How did an Ancient American people secure their belongings?
With a Clovis hitch
70.How does an Ancient Chinese Civilization get the girls?
By Wu ing them
71. What very large beast roamed Ancient China?
A Wu li mammoth
72. What is a Chinese drink?
73. What do Mayans write with?
Ah Hoya ("he who urinates") is the Mayan name for the Rain God.
Ah Puch: the god of Death
74. MC Hammer became a Jewish Rabbi he is now being called the code of
Siduri barmaid is a mesopotamian God
Babylon is the Greek form of Akkadian Babilu
75. What is a popular toy, either in pakistan?
76. Enya wrote a song about Sri Lanka- Ceylon way Ceylon way
77.Who lives within an Egyptian God's eye?
78. How do Latin Verbs reproduce?
79. Alternative definition 1: Retirement Center
80. How do Ancient peruvians write?
Using Inca wells
81. What state are the Ancient MesoAmericans from?
82. Why are the Peruvians so fascinating?
They really make you thInca
83. What is an ancient bone in your ear?
84. What is the favorite primitive homanid among birds?
The Crow Magnon
85. The Eastern Roman Empire invested in soda, is their capital now Fizzantium??
86. What is the favorite cheese of a Greek Monster?
87. What do you call someone studying Noah?
88. Why did the Ancient Egyptian goddess of creation join a convent?
She was a Nun
89. Where is the first Egyptian god buried?
90. What do you call a plunderer of Ancient Egyptian artifacts?
A Shu salesman
91. Why is the Egyptian goddess of the sky crazy?
She lives in a Nut house (Nut is the egyptian goddess of the sky)
92. What Star Wars movie is about the Egyptian gods?
Episode III: Revenge of the Seth
93. How did Ancient Egyptians predict their future?
With Horus scopes
94. What type of budget did the Ancient Egyptians have?
A Shu-string budget
95. A Shu! Bless you
96. Who published the Ancient Egyptian texts?
Simon and SHUster
97. How do egyptians throw out their trash?
In a garbage Shu-t
98. What do you call an Ancient Latin?
A Roman Centenarian
99. What do you call a frightening old movie?
A hoary film
100. Where might you find an ancient elephant?
With the E-Tusk-ans
101. Why should you not listen to any of my jokes?
Because I am just being Scylla